Today, I have an assignment to go to D35 platform. It is my first time to go the platform, because of late confirmation delivered to me, I don 't have enough time to arrange my travel. Something to sharing on current Malaysia politic , will be tri by election and unstable politic at perak. Perak 's politik is the ever that happen in our country with domicracy ideology.

we had seen in electronic media & printed media,all about perak politic I.e. Tree house,disobey sultan decision, not illegal in malaysia constitusion and what not. All these events and scenario, we shall seek the root cause of the problems and do not just think inside the box but we have to be more intelektual by think out of the box. One of the problem solving that I learn while working at petronas is RCPS ( Root Cause Problem Solving).

The method is easy and interesting to solved any problem that we want to. By applying this useful method on the Perak unstable politic, we may find what
are the possible root cause.RCPS come with 5 Why?.We had to ask why the problem occurred and continue asking why for each possible cause that we had found. Normally we possibility to find the root cause at the 5th Why. As example, why the Perak has the crisis? Because of the fighting to get the power by both Pakatan Rakyat and BN.

Again, why the want the power even they have to use unintegrity method? Because when they have the power, they will get the everything I.e. Got a lot of money, got a lot of project, got a lot of friends. The main thrust in capitalism ideology is benefit,you willing to die for it if there any benefit if you were sucessfully. Citizen just looking at the political issue and will have their opinion on that, some of them said that the politic is too much lie, cronism, and etc.

This will reflect on their thinking about politic eventhough Rasulullah also a political. Continue back on my assignment trip to D35,I had finally arrived at
D35 at 9.39pm after almost 4hours and half journey using Fast Crew Boat namely Bokir Firsaus 7. Even though I am quite tired after arrived at D 35,but it was an interesting and enjoyful experience. It was my oppurtunity to see and feel the journey to D35,besides FCb had 2 times stopped to pick personnel at D18 and Bayan platform.

The precious experieces will be remembered and my personally memory at Sarawak Operations.i'm return back to shore on the day of maulid nabi,we as Muslim shall refer to Al-Quran and As-Sunnah whenever come to any disagreement,not by refering to western people or ask advised from them because Islam has the best system created by almighty Allah.

I have a lot from my 4 days at offshore in term of investigation method and the way to interview people properly without make then felt offence by the investigation.I'm back to shore using sikorsky chopper about 1 hour flight from D35 to Bintulu Airport.


Iskandar@4.29pm (Maulidur Rasul)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post