Happy day of the seafarer on 25 June 2021.



I’ve my respect to them especially when I start join Oil and Gas industry. During my time at offshore, especially during the hook-up and commissioning phase, we deal a lot with marine spread such as workboat , supply vessel, fast crew boat and many more.

Some of them has been duty for a month and even more. Even though they have at offshore for many month, yet they still able to cherish each day at the sea with all other crew. I believe they enjoy what they do and they love it very much! Not all able to be far away from their family or even with very limited connectivity.

For oil and gas offshore guys also, even some of you do not have the seaman book, yet you ability to work at offshore to ensure the continuity of oil and gas production for Malaysia, truly respect !

#seafererday #25June2021

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post